Instructions How To Find Harlings
- Go along the M25 then onto the M23 and come off at the Gatwick Airport turn off
- Go along the Airport road past the Airport until the 3rd roundabout which has an Esso Petrol Station on the left. (If you come to a Texaco Petrol Station you are at the second roundabout). You can take the sign to 'The Stan Hill Court Hotel' from here.
- Turn left at this roundabout going towards Charlwood for about 2.5 miles.
- Go through the village of Charlwood, out the other side and take the first road that splits off to the right (Norwood Hill Rd).
- Go along for about a quarter of a mile and take the first left which is Stan Hill.
- Proceed for 1.9 miles and we are on the right called Harlings Farm with a 50 metre long drive.
If you decide to come via Gatwick Airport using Sat. Nav./GPS, please stop ½ mile before your system tells you that you have arrived at your destination.
If you are coming via Dorking, Leatherhead, the A24 or A29 using Sat. Nav./GPS, please continue ½ further than your system tells you that you have arrived at your destination
PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE TRAVELLING